Top 5 Things To Know About Sage50cloud Accounting Software
November 29, 2021
Sage 50cloud provides a plethora of tools to business owners looking to run their business more efficiently. Users can manage and track multiple aspects of their business using Sage50cloud including accounting, invoicing, cash flow, inventory, and taxes. Its user-friendly interface and built-in tools help to keep finances on track make it one of the top choices among business owners. In order to ensure that this program is set up correctly and not cause you or your accountant any issues at year-end, please contact a professional, such as a QuickBooks trainer or a bookkeeper who is proficient in this program for guidance and/or setup.
Here are the top 5 things you should know about Sage50cloud if you are considering it as your accounting software.
- Many accountants prefer Sage50cloud to other accounting software programs due to its integration flexibility
- Sage50cloud integrates beautifully with Microsoft Office 365, providing business owners with more flexibility. The ability to sync with Microsoft Outlook to access client data such as contact details, order history, credit limits, and available balances helps save time.
- Its inventory tool is robust and viewed as the industry benchmark
- The ability to optimize inventory management and control inventory costs and quantities provide business owners with the information they need, quickly
- Its audit trail capabilities are fantastic
- The ability to track a complete record of all transactions entered including transaction dates, type, category and value, is incredibly useful if you need to trace a specific transaction as part of an audit
- Inputting data can be a bit cumbersome and hard to find
- Its reporting tool could use an update.
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact a member of our team by submitting a contact form. Our bookkeepers can advise you which accounting software you should consider in order to run your business more efficiently.