Top 5 Things To Know About QuickBooks Desktop Accounting Software
November 30, 2021
QuickBooks Desktop accounting software has come a long way since its inception and provides an abundance of useful tools to help business owners stay on top of their finances.
QuickBooks Desktop is arguably one of the most popular accounting software solutions among business owners for its feature-rich and customizable user interface and for its ability to manage all accounting, payroll, banking, expenses, etc. all in one place!
In addition to being an accounting software that is easy to set up and use, users can also expect a robust suite of reporting and job costing features, which saves time and improves efficiency. In order to ensure that this program is set up correctly and does not cause you or your accountant any issues at year-end, please contact a professional, such as a QuickBooks trainer or a bookkeeper who is proficient in this program for guidance and/or setup.
There are many advantages to using QuickBooks Desktop as your accounting software. Here are our top 5 things you should know about QuickBooks Desktop:
- You can automatically categorize bank transactions with more details for improved matching, data integrity, and flexibility
- You can automatically create and categorize expense transactions using the QuickBooks Desktop Mobile App to capture receipt data using your smartphone’s camera. Just snap a photo, import it into the app, review it, and you’re done!
- You can send statements with payment links to make it easy for your clients to settle up their balances. Also, you can automate recurring statement and payment reminders so you can stay on top of what your clients owe.
- You can manage your inventory levels that much easier with features like improved data level permissions with enhanced security
- You can send detailed and professional-looking payment receipts
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact a member of our team by submitting a contact form. Our bookkeepers can advise you which accounting software you should consider in order to run your business more efficiently.