Our COVID-19 Office Policies And Procedures
The Paper Chase Bookkeeping Solutions Inc. has been monitoring the COVID-19 situation and would like to inform you of the following temporary policies and procedures to be implemented, effective immediately.
These policies have been developed from the information available from the local, provincial and national health agencies. We continue to monitor this information to ensure we are acting in a manner that is responsible and fair to clients, staff, our families and the communities we serve.
In situations such as this, we feel strongly that we must remain informed and act in the best interest of clients, staff and our community. Currently, we will be implementing the following policies and procedures:
- We are fully equipped for virtual meetings, and though our offices remain open, we are currently restricting face-to-face client meetings unless absolutely necessary.
- We encourage our clients to “meet” with us by phone or video conference. To assist with this, we have audio/video conferencing solutions available. If your organization currently has its own conferencing solutions that you prefer to use (such as Zoom or Skype), please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate.
Transmittal & Delivery of Documents
- To assist with our safety initiatives, we encourage you to send your materials to us electronically.
- To send us private or sensitive information please use ShareFile, our encrypted file transfer service. To access this service, please visit our Client Upload page. If you require assistance in uploading documents, please contact us and we will be happy to assist over the phone.
- If you must deliver document hard copies, you may drop them off at our front desk during regular business hours. Please refrain from placing documents in plastic bags, as we understand that the COVID-19 virus remains active on plastic surfaces for an extended period of time. We will have envelopes available at our front desk if required.
To ensure our staff remain healthy, we have increased accessibility and visibility of hand sanitizer in our offices (as available) and have implemented enhanced cleaning and hygienic procedures as recommended by the various health authorities, including:
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high-use surfaces and areas.
- Increase the frequency of handwashing/sanitizing.
We continue to follow the directives of the Federal and Provincial Health authorities to ensure that we navigate these challenging circumstances with everyone’s health and well-being in mind.
We are all in this together. We appreciate your patience, kindness, consideration and understanding at times like this.
Thank you for your business and for your continued support.
Additional COVID-19 Related Resources
“We will get through this difficult time, together”